How to create Sub Menus

I want to create Menus and Sub Menus. Please let me know how to do it.

Thank You!! 😊🙏

0 4 1,734
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

I am aware of this one.... thought if there was a more simpler way.... Thanks anyways!! 😊🙏

Hi, 

I have a pattern for navigation. Basically :

- a "menu" table. The ID of each row is a view name. Each row has a "menu" column (sales, production and so on)

-there is an virtual column called "link to view" in this table. Type App. Formula LINKTOVIEW([ID],CONTEXT(“AppName”))

- I create a slice of the table "menu" for each menu. Like for the Sales menu : SELECT( menu[ID], [menu]="Sales")

- then I set a card view called "Sales menu" for exemple. That one is visible in the nav bar. This card view is based on the Sales slice. Doing so you see cards acting like buttons to navigate to the different views related to Sales. In UX of this card view, you can select the action Go to App link on click. Refering to the field "link to view" (virtual column of the menu table).

I think you can easily make another hierarchy of submenu using this principle. If Iremeber I got inspired by this App launch principle to do it at some point :

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/962179-create-app-launchers-or-launch-apps-and-urls-from-appsh...

Thanx for replying! 😊 Can you please share a sample app.....

Top Labels in this Space