How to create format rule by setting the condition from a datatype of list

Hi, I am struggling with creating condition that will check the "status" from the table "Customer acknowledgement". "Customer acknowledgement" table is referenced to the "Details" table as a list. So one "Details" can have multiple "Customer acknowledgement".

Supposedly the format rule will set if any of the customer acknowledgment's status is "Completed". 

Currently, i am using this command to check is any one of the customer acknowledgment is completed:

LOOKUP([_THISROW].[ID],"Customer acknowledgement","Customer Acknowledgement ID","Status")="Completed"

But it only return true if the first customer acknowledgement's status is completed.

i wonder if it is possible to check for multiple customer acknowledgement status before it return true?. 

Solved Solved
0 1 53
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If your tables are defined in what would be a typical way based on my understanding of your description, the following expression might work for a format rule defined on the Details table.

IN("Completed", [Related Customer acknowledgements][Status])

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

If your tables are defined in what would be a typical way based on my understanding of your description, the following expression might work for a format rule defined on the Details table.

IN("Completed", [Related Customer acknowledgements][Status])
Top Labels in this Space