How to create personal to do list and show details when staff clock in at the beginning of the shift

Hi Appsheet Community,

I am new to AppSheet and I appreciate if you could help to rectify the following issues:

We have different users and scheduled tasks that are connected to a calendar. Also, another table that assigns tasks to users. I donโ€™t know how to create a personal to-do list and do the following things:

1- How to create a to-do list for each user and show their tasks when they clock in. Also let the user enter data when tapping on each task (let the user go straight to relevant forms and enter data)?
2- How to push notification when a task is not completed as per schedule?
3- How to push notification for the periodical task that must be done within the next 7 days? It gives a better overview of the coming periodical task.

0 1 337
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mohsen_shah_baghi! Welcome to the AppSheet Community!!

I would first recommend browsing through the sample apps to see if there are any that features you are looking for. You might them in more than one app. You will have the ability to look at how they were created and then copy that functionality into your own app.

You can find the sample apps list here:

https://www.appsheet.com/SampleApps/Index/account

You might also try the AppSheet YouTube channel. There are some videos out there on creating specific apps.

Good Luck! And is you get stuck just post back here in the community.

Top Labels in this Space