How to customize Ref Detail view

Hello,
i would like to customize this point of my app
2X_9_9ec473907f44ee50bff9b3a6533015fc03c92236.png
I reach this page trough a ref action; if i choose to click on one my record, the app redirect me at a system generated “Detail view”, where unfortunately i don’t have any kind of filter like show if etc in my coloumns, so there is a ton of unwanted coloumns in this detail view.
Is there a way to manage this?
My only thought is to apply a show if rule on any of this field with a “Context formula <> this view” but it’s gonna be an insane job because of the number of the coloumns.
I’m wondering if there is a method to simply change the view where this link send you.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 1 877
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,
of course there are ways to deal with the issue you’re facing. Give the following a try: Enable the “Show system views” option then open the system generated “Detail view” you intend to customize. You can filter the columns simply by playing with the “column order” section (display columns in a different order than they appear in the original data). Hit the “+” button to select the columns you which to display one after another.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi,
of course there are ways to deal with the issue you’re facing. Give the following a try: Enable the “Show system views” option then open the system generated “Detail view” you intend to customize. You can filter the columns simply by playing with the “column order” section (display columns in a different order than they appear in the original data). Hit the “+” button to select the columns you which to display one after another.

Top Labels in this Space