How to disable add button on a related table view after some times

9ACC77FB-0229-4A62-8B2B-3C6ABDC8113D.jpeg

Hello everyone. I’m new in Appsheet ! Can someone help me to know how to remove add button after sometimes ? Or make it appear in a table view but not in a slice view?

tks in advance.

0 8 951
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

Go to Behavior --> Actions, scroll down to your table, open the Add action, scroll to Appearance and choose "Do not display". 

Thanks KJ_Seddik I will try it

You need to add a duplicate virtual column just like the one shown in the screenshot....... and make it visible only after acertain condition is met.......and make it a slice where it is read only...........make the one with the option to add not show when a certain condition is met......

I made this like you told me but despite of the splice is read only and the new virtual column depend on this slice the add button don’t disappear 😕. It’s what make me create this topic😅. The virtual column don’t consider the state of the slice and use the state of the original table.

(excuse my poor English I’m French😅

Bienvenu dans la communauté 😀

you must make the 1st column not show based on a certain condition......same condition which makes a new virtual column which is read only appear

I have noted the same result.

My virtual column for the same relationship (but to the slice) still allows Add. My update mode on the slice is "Read Only".

Will provide my solution once solved unless somebody else has a suggestion?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

> Can someone help me to know how to remove add button after sometimes ?

Can you be more specific?

> Or make it appear in a table view but not in a slice view?

In the slice configuration, disable Add in the Update mode setting.

Top Labels in this Space