How to display information when selecting an element of a reference

Dear Community,

This is my first time building an app in Appsheet. I would like you to help me solve the following problem.

I have a database of students, who take different courses and generate payments and administrative procedures.

I have four tables, one with personal data, another with academic data, one with financial data and the last one with administrative data.

This is the situation: a student has more than two courses and each course generates information on payments and administrave procedures. In the dashboard I would like that when selecting the course (A) it would show me the information of that particular course and when I select the course (B) it would show me what corresponds to that.

I am using the student code as a reference so that it displays the information

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

select the student, the course and displays the information

select the student, the course and displays the informationselect the student, the course and displays the information

but here when selecting the course and it does not display the information and there is already information captured

2.png

0 2 74
2 REPLIES 2

El problema solo te sucede con el segundo curso?

Asรญ es, se supone tiene ya informaciรณn pero al seleccionar no me muestra dicha informaciรณn. Estoy atascado con eso y no he podido resolverlo. Se supone que la referencia esta hecha con base en el curso del estudiante, aquรญ las tablas. De antemano gracias por la ayuda =D

1.png

Top Labels in this Space