How to enable continues barcode scan ?

I would like to scan multiple item barcode at once. I do not want to leave the barcode scanner page after I open it. I am not able to do this so far. Every time after scan the item barcode , it will automatic go back and I had to scan the item1 by 1. 

Let say if I have Item A - 5 unit , item B - 10 unit. After click the barcode scanner , I would like to continues scan the item barcode without leaving the barcode scanner page. So after scan all the item barcode , it will automatic record the item and the quantity I scan.

Hi @Koichi_Tsuji , @Clarence_Chin , @Rafael_ANEIC-PY , can you guys please help me as well since I had saw your guys replier the relevant post before. Thanks a lot.

lemonroti_0-1684867616030.png

Thanks for the help. 

0 1 131
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @lemonroti 

This post has the solution to your scanning issue:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Make-an-action-that-opens-the-camera-for-QR-sca...

That should allow you to have the camera open automatically when entering the form, and after you scan something with it, the form will save and reopen again to allow for continual scanning.

As for the quantity you'll need to COUNT() or SUM() the scanned entries to have the quantity, since you'll scan the same thing over and over again.

Top Labels in this Space