How to enter multiple lines onto a from at once with some portion of that form being autofilled?

Hello All!!!

Here's my use case: I'm trying to build a simple purchasing tool to help facilitate our buying process. This tool will be able to show current inventory on hand, show current run rates, and allow users to input a simplified purchasing request so that we can consolidate our buying power. 

We built a simple form, but our initial pushback was that it was too cumbersome to enter in a request for each item separately. They are asking for the app to show a list of items and for them to be able to go down the list of items and enter in the amounts before submitting them all at once. 

For the life of me I can't figure out how to do this with AppSheet. Have any of you built a similar use case?

0 6 246
6 REPLIES 6

Schaue mal dieses Video, eine Vorlage-App ist in der Video Beschreibung: Einkaufswagen [BUILD] - Teil 5 

Hi @WheresTheBeef! Can you share a public copy of your current app and a diagram or two of your preferred form UI? I've built similar functionality to what you're requesting in AppSheet, but I want to confirm your expectations before providing a recommendation.

Here is an anonymized copy 

https://www.appsheet.com/start/45122d89-fbe7-49a7-9ad0-5c17fa505767

And here is a snapshot that more or less is what I'm trying to go for. The list of item codes and relevant fields would auto populate and users could update all of the yellow cells and hitting submit

WheresTheBeef_0-1689186882814.png

I get an access denied error using the link you shared above. Can you grant (PII Removed by Staff) access to view the app definition? 

How does one do that? I don't see that as an option in the security settings. 

You can click the share icon in the upper left. dametrius_0-1689347177946.png

Top Labels in this Space