How to fill signature

Hello Guys, 

I have a question about my app. 
We have a truckwash where people come for cleaning there truck. 

No i build a full working app in appsheet, but I have one big problem.. 

I need to capture a signature from the customers. 

so we need a signing pad, I already bought differents pads. But i didn't get them work. 

Is there somebody that can help me in a call or have a solution for this? 

Otherwise i need to find an other platform and start over.... 

You are all the best! Thank you for helping me again.. 

0 6 194
6 REPLIES 6

https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/961598-capturing-signatures-and-drawings

If you are using a Signature column, I believe most any screen touch capable device should work.

What is your hardware configuration?

Hello, 

Indeed, all of these work. BUT when the customer use that pen. The pen is used like an MOUSE -> So they don't stay in the signing zone.. 
- They close the program, they touch on eveything or the signing wasn't captured because it was out of the zone in appsheet.... 

No i bought a Wacom signature pad STU 430 -> But that generates not just an image. Or i can't fix that.. 

I suppose you want your touch screen completely filled by the signature field so that your customers cannot touch other areas such as close the app icon to prevent unintentional behavior.

This is completely beyond me...

I suppose AppSheet is not capable of doing this. But need confirmation from experts, most likely the app development team.

Indeed, that is an option to help this problem out of the way. 

But with the wacom you have your own screen where you can sign in and it would be nice that you can implement this in in the appsheet.. 

I will contact support for this. 

I think the issue is you have to tap the signature box, then sign without taking your finger off.  If the retap the screen then it clears the signature.  Try it with a mobile phone.

No, the problem is that the signing pad is to big for the small signing screen.. 

Top Labels in this Space