How to filtred map View

Hello,

Hello, I’m having trouble filtering the map view. The map view allows you to choose two data sources, eg table A and table B. Table A and B has no reference. The action from table A allows you to move to the map view with the table filter using the formula A LINKTOFILTERVIEW (“view_name”, [_ THISROW]. [Id] = [id]). And up to this point, everything goes my way. However, I would like to display the pin on the map from table A, depending on which record I triggered the action from and all records from table B

1 5 149
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @Kastel

I think you may find what you need here:
https://community.appsheet.com/search?q=filter%20map

What did you try so far ?
A slice that will be the data source for your UX map view, filtered with the data you start from, may be a good option.

I can easily filtr by specific values from my columns. But the problem starts here. When I’m trying to filtr by my unique value [Id]

As a Row filter condition i wrote that.

[_ THISROW]. [Id] = [id]

But it still showing all values

Hi @Kastel

Filter by unique id seems strange to me.
You may want to share your table A and table B structure so that we can help you further, as well as your UX map view setting.

Screenshots are best.

Hi @Aurelien

This is my Map view, which contains 2 tables. From table number one: Column [Adres Klienta]
and from secondary table : Column [Adres].

I would like to see all of adresses from column [Adres] and only one [_THISROW] from [Adres Klienta].

I’ve made this action, but it still doesn’t work.

Hi @Kastel

I neved implemented that kind of trick, so this is to take cautiously.

From my point of view, what you do is to display a map, but your filter condition applies to the main table, i.e. table A here.
You may want to use a slice, filter both table A and table B depending on the slice value, and set the map settings on these two slices.

Let’s say:
you will need a filter table, that will only have a unique row, with a unique field to update.
This is the exact same method than here:
https://www.appsheet.com/templates/Allow-the-user-to-filter-a-view-based-on-a-form?appGuidString=912...
So:
tableA_Slice will be filtered according to the tableFilter
tableB_Slice will be filtered according to the tableFilter

and your UX map will have the data from these two slices.

Top Labels in this Space