How to find out why my App requires a plan upgrade?

I just received an from AppSheet email telling me that my app (for personal use) requires an immediate update to a paid plan.

I don't remember having made any changes that caused that or how to fix it. Can I see somewhere what paid features my app is using?

Any other suggestions how to resolve this?

Thank you so much!

0 8 257
8 REPLIES 8

About my account, yes or no?

Thanks for your response! If you know where and how, can you be more specific, that's what I'm trying to find out.

There is a help article "Plan upgrade required" that speaks about a Plan column that should show which features require an upgrade. But there is no such column.

Yes sir, I haven't updated it yet. What direction do you have? Would you recommend me?

Thank you for giving advice

In general, once you deploy the app, the app will need to follow a pricing plan as per features used in the app and number of users. You can find what is the recommended plan for your app by checking under Manage - > Deploy --> Deployment Check. If the app is in Deployed state, then you may need to pay based on number of users and features used. Or I believe  if the app is being used by more than 10 users even in prototype stage, you will need to deploy and pay.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1667213109102.png

Once you run the deployment check, the app editor will show you the shortcoming in your pricing plan with respect to the app features you have actually used in the app under the Account heading.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1667213428675.png

Please read the article below.

Users: The Essentials - AppSheet Help

This is so helpful, thank you very much! Weirdly enough the Deployment Check contradicts what I see under "App Info" - if I understand it correctly.

Analyze App Features:

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 20.24.11.png

Deployment Check:

alexanderthiel_0-1667331155955.png

App Info:

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 20.24.17.png

Okay. Thank you for the update. I think you may want to contact AppSheet support or sales in this case.

Top Labels in this Space