How to get Stock levels from Appsheet back to google sheets

Hello! This is my first time using appsheet. I have copied an Inventory Management template and just looking for ways to customise it. Here is the template. 

In the app, I can view 'current stock' levels for each item easily which the app calculates if we add or remove stock in app. 

I'm trying to get this 'current stock' figure to feed back into my raw data sheet but I can't figure out how I can do this. It would be super handy so we can perform stock takes and have the stock on hand figures for each item feeding into another spreadsheet accessible by all staff. 

I would also love to learn more about Appsheet if anyone has recommendations on where I can look for learning modules!

Thank you

0 1 97
1 REPLY 1

A short answer is to create a regular column, a bot that calculates its value on an update event of the rows that affect the stock level.

You certainly have some learning to do to set up the above. As far as the best resources to learn AppSheet, I do not think there is any one best resource out there. Many people start with the official help document. There are a few paid online courses (just Google it. I have never used any so not sure how good they are.). Tons of tips articles and videos. I think a reasonable approach is to read the official document. Get your hands dirty and if you have specific questions, ask them in this community.

Good luck and happy learning!

Top Labels in this Space