How to get email address from different worksheet

Hello Experts,

I have one detail view in the app. Below is the view:
2X_a_a0ebd093ebd5e602ea48ef6ae902a4af9f1bda7e.png

Now, I would like to send email to all the people through Action. The email id is available in different worksheet.
So Names are available in a worksheet and their email ids available in different worksheet.

How I can get all the people’s email id from different worksheet in this view and send email to all of them?
Is it possible to fetch all the email id from different worksheet based on name value?

Thanks,
Arindam.

0 7 409
7 REPLIES 7

In generally you can read the email with the LOOKUP formula like LOOKUP([_THISROW],[Management],Names,Name,Email)&","&LOOKUP([_THISROW],[Support],Names,Name,Email)&","&LOOKUP([_THISROW],[Purchasing Operations Replacement],Names,Name,Email)

Hello Aleksi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I did exactly same thing and add virtual column for this.
You are absolutely genius .
Thanks,
Arindam.

You would not need to add a virtual column. If you trigger the Workflow Email with the action button, you could add that formula directly into “To” field.

Hello Aleksi,

Thanks for your suggestion. But if I consider workflow email, then I have to provide one Event like ‘Add Only’, ‘Update Only’ Like that. But I dont want this event.

Any suggestion on this.

Thanks,
Arindam.

More sofisticate version could be…
SELECT(Names[Email],IN([NAME],LIST([Management],[Support],[Purchasing Operations Replacement])))

Thank you Aleksi for your response…I did it with your suggestion.

Thanks,
Arindam.

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space