How to get members into different classes

I am creating a attendance app for my business and am having a problem. Right now I have a sheet that has everyone’s name and the class time I want to record them for attendance. I want them to show up in all the class times though. I do not know how to enter the different class names in the same sheets cell or even if that is the right solution. Any advice would be amazing.

0 6 61
6 REPLIES 6

it would be helpful if there are sample data and diagrammatic presentation.

Hi @Charles_Wright

I’m not sure I understand exactly what you want to achieve, but it seems like you have a question about Many-to-Many Relationships.
The following help page doesn’t explain it clearly, but it does provide a reference link.

Also, I think this page itself is useful for understanding the basics of the data model.

I hope it helps you.

I am trying to get these members to be part of all these class times so I can record them for attendance but I do not know how without having more than one class time value because that is how they are linked into that screen right now.

So far I could understand now. persons need to put in the dropdown combo and time also can put in the dropdown combo. so for every sessions need to select.

if you want all of them present in the sessions, then do bulk select and bulk update.

Top Labels in this Space