How to get value of system text button "Save"

I've already changed the localization with conditional if, the current state of the system text is "Discard". is it possible to get the current text/value of that button,  the current value of that button is "Discard".chrome_MD44v8cZ75.png

Solved Solved
0 7 228
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Then try probably something like..
AND(
CONTEXT(โ€œviewโ€)=โ€settingsโ€,
ISNOTBLANK(Usersettings("username"))
)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

If you are trying to chage the name of the "Save" button as per the record with a condition, I don't believe it's possible. The localization is meant for general purpose.  

i am trying to get the current system text of that button, current state is "Discard", with that value e.g. "Discard", i wanna make conditional expression with that current value/text ("Discard") to hide the username box (form). Sorry for my bad english

I'm afraid you can't read the existing value either. But if you are writing the value already with a formula in Localization table, you could probably use the same kind of a formula. What formula are you using now?

for localization, i am using :

if(and(context(โ€œviewโ€)=โ€settingsโ€,isnotblank(usersettings(username))), "Save", if(and(context(โ€œviewโ€)=โ€settingsโ€,isblank(usersettings(username))), "Discard", "-"))

Then try probably something like..
AND(
CONTEXT(โ€œviewโ€)=โ€settingsโ€,
ISNOTBLANK(Usersettings("username"))
)

thank you very much, it is work 

You're welcome!

Top Labels in this Space