How to know ID of Appsheet database

I want to make Google App Script to sync Appsheet database and Google Todo. So I want to know the ID of Appsheet database. Is there database ID?

Solved Solved
0 2 130
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Presently, AppSheet Databases are proprietary, are not meant as stand-alone databases and so do not allow external direct connection to/from the datasource.   To insert retrieve data from an AppSheet database, you will need to use the AppSheet API to send data into the datasource and AppSheet automation webhooks to retrieve data from the datasource.

Please note that AppSheet databases are less than a year old.  I am sure there are additional features coming in the future but there are many other AppSheet features that need attention as well.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Presently, AppSheet Databases are proprietary, are not meant as stand-alone databases and so do not allow external direct connection to/from the datasource.   To insert retrieve data from an AppSheet database, you will need to use the AppSheet API to send data into the datasource and AppSheet automation webhooks to retrieve data from the datasource.

Please note that AppSheet databases are less than a year old.  I am sure there are additional features coming in the future but there are many other AppSheet features that need attention as well.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much

Top Labels in this Space