How to redirect to a form by clicking on a link in side a detail view?

Hi Team ,

I have a detail view where i need to configure a link clicking on which it will open a form view for me .How can i do that ? The below image is my details view where i have configured one image and one message . below the message i want to configure a link which will open a form (already configured in UX) for me . Please help. I can not take the help of actions here . Because the action has to be triggered when ever something is changed inside the details view but my details view is a static page .

rahuldash171_0-1657778369103.png

0 3 372
3 REPLIES 3

You can build an Action based on LINKTOFORM() - AppSheet Help, make its prominence Inline and attach it to the relevant column in your table. 

@Joseph_Seddik Got it . Also can you please suggest me one more thing ? How can i send email to user from one of my detail view . The detail view is a kind of result page which is seen to user after he/she answers a few set of questions . Can i configure in the bot like send an email when the detail view is seen . Because its not working as there is no change in the data set when the view is seen . Is there any other way to send email ?

rahuldash171_0-1657807854909.png

In the parent view you can have a Group Action set as the Row Selected Event action. This Group Action would contain two different actions, the first will send the email, and the second is a navigation action to the details view. 

Top Labels in this Space