How to reinstall this

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know how I can get this screen to appear when the app opens each time? I want to use it as an acknowledgment screen for some specifics. I had it on there before but I lost it and cant work out how to get it back on there. 

Please see attached photoHow to get this back on.PNG

0 3 73
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

This is the AppSheet "About" view.  I don't think it is a View we can specify as a Starting View.  However, you could mimic this view in one that you create and then set it as the ONLY Primary view.  Then each user should open this view each time they come into the app.

NOTE:  AppSheet has a "continuation" feature - meaning that app will re-open to the LAST view the user was interacting with when they previously CLOSED the app.  I don't think this includes the default "system" side menu views BUT it could include custom non-Form views in the side menu.  You should also be aware that there is a difference putting the app to "sleep" versus CLOSING the app.  Sleep is when you simply switch apps and then come back.  In this case whatever view the user was looking at will still be displayed - including system default views.

Thanks for the reply. How do I go about this to install it on the app? can you direct me please in how to reinstall it?

@johnni88 wrote:

can you direct me please in how to reinstall it?

I'm not sure what you mean by "reinstall".  I am advising that you create a view that mimics the view you are showing above and then set that view as the Starting View.

Top Labels in this Space