How to search items with specific features and show in main page

Dear my friends
Please download from this link my excel file

I have this data in my app.
For instance I want to show or search only properties with price between 100000$ and 250000$ with the number of bathrooms between 5 and 7 with โ€œLuxeโ€ or โ€œSuperluxeโ€ possibilities in main page of my app.

How can i do it in appsheet?
Is there any way?
I hope to tell what i mean?

Thank you for your support

Solved Solved
0 44 6,177
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@you_tube
I believe it will be more useful for you to use go over the option that @Aleksi had proposed above. Open the app editor and go to Data >> UserSettings. You have 10 user specific fields there. Activate and adjust them as per your needs. Then you need to create a slice of your table as Aleksi had explained. You can start here:

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44

@you_tube
I believe it will be more useful for you to use go over the option that @Aleksi had proposed above. Open the app editor and go to Data >> UserSettings. You have 10 user specific fields there. Activate and adjust them as per your needs. Then you need to create a slice of your table as Aleksi had explained. You can start here:

But I think your advanced filter is better because i looked at examples.
I think appsheet needs more science about coding and โ€ฆ
Anyway thank you for your help and Iโ€™m very glad to see that appsheet can do it.

When you have added all Usersettings, then you need to create a slice where you filter your data with your Usersettings. That you can do for example with the formulaโ€ฆ
AND(
[Price]>=Usersettings(Lowest Price),
[Price]<=Usersettings(Highest Price),
[Bathrooms]>=Usersettings(Lowest Bathrooms),
[Bathrooms]<=USersettings[Higset Bathrooms)
)

I can find this simple capability in
this site
www.openasapp.net
When i upload my excel data there is a filter button on top of any column and I can sort data as any parameters that I want.

I wish that appsheet has this capability !

Anybody isnโ€™t here?

Top Labels in this Space