How to send an email base on info from one of the tables

Hello there,
Anyone knows how to pick a specific email template base on info on one of my tables from the task/run/sendanemail section?

0 9 186
9 REPLIES 9

It is 1 template per Task. You cannot choose a template dynamically.

You have 2 options:

1. Set up your template with โ€œtemplate IFsโ€ to accomodate for all possible cases.
  2. Set up multiple different Tasks for different conditions.

Thank you for your reply Marc. I donโ€™t think i can use If expression for what I am trying to accomplish here. I have a bunch of data that goes into a table template with 24 lines. What i am trying to do is, if I only create a 12 month quote, i only want to see 12 lines. Right now it even if i create a quote with 5 lines items, all 24 lines show up because of the template.

Here it is an example:

What does the template look like? Are you not using a START expression?

Not using start expressions. This is how my table template looks.

So you are saying if I do something like the following it generates the next row automatically base on info from the table??

You have 24 different columns of basically the same thing? You should probably create a child Table for these things. At which point you can easily use a START expression on the [Relatedโ€ฆ] VC.

Each section there has itโ€™s own column. Can you give me an example of the use of a child table in this enviroment?

Check out the sample apps. Probably an โ€œorder captureโ€ app.

Thank you Marc. will do

Top Labels in this Space