How to set notification of calendar event in advance?

I am new and using Appsheet for first time. I have linked google Calendar in the app and would like to get notified/reminder few days in advance of the event occurs (if event is occurring on 22 Nov then would like to get notified/reminder on 12 Nov). I am not able to set the reminder/notification for this logic. Also I want to get app notification and currently the notification is by email.

0 5 816
5 REPLIES 5

Its not possible to setup notification by AppSheets
But!
Are you tests Google Calendar Options?
Using it you can set reminder time before the event starts
And reminders really notify regardless of how the โ€œeventโ€ was created manually or via AppSheets

Hi Andre,
Yes I have tried itfrom calendar.
My issues is that I get notifications but not the team that is mentioned in the notification settings of the calendar events.

Also I want an app that will have the push notifications before the event (10 days, 5 days and 24 hours before the event). Like we get notified for new messages in whatsapp/FB or news application apps.

Are you used โ€œcorporateโ€ calendar? Which way you implemet it? By GooCalendar sharing or GooWorkspace?

Push notificatiions can be implemented by Automation (on โ€œpricedโ€ plans)

https://community.appsheet.com/search?q=whatsapp

What is it?

I am using corporate account - Google workspace. I have used the notification setting in the calendar that is available. I have also shared the calendar with the respective team member that are supposed to get the notifications.

Facebook

Top Labels in this Space