How to share an app as a template or sample

I've just edited an old "tip" of mine about the subject line: How to share an app as a template or sample
https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Tips-Tricks/How-to-share-your-app-as-a-template-sample-app-v...

I replaced all of the images and some of the explanation to bring this old post up-to-date.  Now, I think it's consistent with the current configuration of the AppSheet editing interface.
I'm posting here in Q&A for two reasons: 

1. I hope I've gotten everything right but I'm not completely sure. If you are interested in publishing apps as templates (samples) that others can copy and use for free, I would appreciate it if you could take a look at my tip and let me know if I got anything wrong or if there's anything I should add.
  2. If my post were completely new, there wouldn't be a need to post here because a notice would appear in the "Tips and Tricks" feed.  However, since I merely edited my post (even though I think it's a major revision) I thought I should post here to let you all know that it is new.

By the way, in the old community software, posts became uneditable (locked in) after a fairly short period of time.  The Google software we are using now allows old posts to be edited as I have done in this case.  I think that's one of only a few aspects of the new interface that I have found to be an improvement.

3 4 61
4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Awesome improvement @Kirk_Masden !

Thank you for adding all these updates !

Thanks for your kind words!

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Very nice! Love the chalkboard font!

Thanks!  I've become rather fond of that font. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Top Labels in this Space