How to update internal table values

Currently my application works triggered by time-based scheduling. My application does not use tablet or mobile application. So those application never trigger table value synchronization for my system.

Unfortunately sometimes table value is NOT correctly updated before the time-based triggering. As a result of that unexpected change happens in my Google spreadsheet. What I want to know is sync-ing method. Iโ€™m wondering I can apply sync-ing all tables once a certain event happens. Could you teach me how to sync all tables.

0 5 109
5 REPLIES 5

Can you elaborate here, Iโ€™m not sure what youโ€™re saying. What exactly are you trying to do, and what is the issue that youโ€™re facing?

I realized my performance analyzer tells like this.

Improves section says โ€œSync delayโ€. Whatโ€™s this?

โ€ฆis the time it takes to sync your app.

I says โ€œdelayโ€. So delay seems not to be a good thing. It seems I can improve the flow if I sove the โ€œSync delayโ€. Whatโ€™s this?

If I use Automation Monitor function I can see the variables at each step. Here is the steps.

Note : Please enlarge the image.

At the first step, labeled as โ€œ1โ€, Trigger date is wrong. This causes problems. Correct dates are indicated as red. These dates are in the Google Spreadsheet, but are not correctly imported to AppSheet. So I want to import and update these values before starting these steps.

Top Labels in this Space