How to use Appsheet Pro license from Workspace Enterprise Plus?

If you have info or experience with the Appsheet Pro license included with Google Workspace Enterprise Plus, please help. So far I haven’t been able to find or activate or use it in any way.

My domain upgraded to Google Workspace Enterprise Plus over a week ago and Appsheet still says our accounts are “free” and this is causing me problems. Google Workspace Support told us yesterday that it isn’t their problem and we should contact Appsheet Sales using a form (https://pages.appsheet.com/appsheet-contact.html?hsCtaTracking=f1be5a59-703a-430c-9b61-e8dae89915a3|...). I did that yesterday and have not heard back yet.

Appsheet’s support page says it is only for people with paid subscriptions, so I am not welcome, even though I just paid Google extra money just to get Appsheet Pro (via Workspace Ent+), so it feels like I am paying for this service.

I hope someone can help.

0 10 779
10 REPLIES 10

Hi Ben, I’m sorry for the back and forth. For a bit longer, the Pro entitlement with Workspace Enterprise Plus requires manual activation - and this should generally be done by opening a new support case with Workspace support (context here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/10100275)

I’ve sent you an email to confirm a few details so we can expedite the process, please follow up with me there - thanks.

this is still an issue. I have now been sent the run around after contacting appsheet, google sales, and google technical. Why is there no clear answer after this long? they all say contact the other and send a link to fill out a form which does you no good. I have appsheet core already. I upgraded to google workspace Enterprise Plus which includes Appsheet Core. I need to keep my apps running, but I don’t need Appsheet to bill me seperate. yet, no one can give me answers. I really hope you or someone reading this can help me. I have been trying to get help since last week and now I have dedicated my entire morning on this. Literally hours. please help

Julie, I’m sorry you’re not getting the help you need - do you have a ticket open with AppSheet support right now? appsheet.com/support/contact

well, I am unsure. It said it was closed out. I replied back on messenger and someone finally came online in messenger and said that billing team will address it. So maybe they reopened it. Hopefully it gets handled. I think the most frustrating thing is that I have gotten the run around for approx 4 hours with everyone sending me links to contact someone else. This last message didn’t tell me to contact someone else, so hopefully they directed it to the right person. Thank you very much for your quick response.

I think that app sheet and google should have clear directions for enterprise plus users on how it will be handled from start to finish. just a suggestion. The instructions are mostly geared to non enterprise plus users.

To the original question in this thread, the short answer is that if you have Workspace Enterprise Plus, all users in your org should automatically have access to AppSheet Core licenses (no manual enablement required).

If you don’t think that’s working, or if there are other issues with getting users access to apps, or acquiring different types of licenses, AppSheet support should be able to help get this resolved - (I will check in to help confirm for you, Julie).

Hi @peterdykstra 

Just to clarify. Is it only users with Workspace Enterprise Plus that have Appsheet included? I have a Workspace Enterprise Standard account and am having this problem, but I'm probably a little confused.

When I look at: https://about.appsheet.com/pricing/ it makes me think that appsheet is included, as well as the plan detail shown on https://workspace.google.com/pricing.html 

Thanks, for any clarification.

Google support clarified this for me. It's easy to get confused by Appsheet's use of "Enterprise Standard" and "Enterprise Plus" in their pricing plans because they use it as distinct terms from Google Workspace pricing plans.

With that said, its kind of unclear on Google Workspace's pricing details because they list Appsheet as part of (or included) in the "Enterprise" pricing breakdown (without making a distinction between Standard and Plus).

Hi Peter,

I am having the same issue. Even with a google workspace enterprise plus account still I’m on AppSheet free plan and its asking to pay and upgrade. Can you please help me out.

Thank you,
Sam

Hi @peterdykstra,

I hope someone is able to assist as this still appears to be an issue after so many years.  I've been looking to purchase AppSheet Enterprise in order to use the cloud database connectivity and was told by Google Sales I would need the Enterprise Plus plan and purchased an end of year promotion in order to start building the apps.  We've finally deployed the app and I'm getting the error below. I've contacted Technical support several times via chat and no luck on how to get the AppSheet Enterprise Plus activated. I've called/emailed the sales rep several times for the past few days and no response. Can anyone assist?

Top Labels in this Space