How to use images in Google Drive with Show column

OK, so I've wasted over an hour trying to figure this out using Appsheet documentation.  How on earth can I use images stored in Google Drive with Appsheet "show" columns?  I have a form that I need to display images in as a visual aid for users completing the form.  I have several images stored in Google Drive for this purpose, and I have no other means of storing them.  Appsheet documentation is clear as mud (as usual), but seems to imply that placing them in a folder adjacent to the App's spreadsheet and using relative notation such as ./ImageFolder/Image.png will work.  But it doesn't, I get nothing but broken links.  I've also tried to use the embed HTML that Google provides for the images, but that doesn't get me anywhere either.  Appreciate any help!  Example: 

Patrick_Paul_0-1714138339659.png

0 3 110
3 REPLIES 3

Please try with an expression of "/ImageBank/wownet.png"

In short, please remove the dot(.) at the beginning.

Assumes the folder "ImageBank" folder is at the same folder where the Gsgeet of the app is there.

If the show column is VC, please sync the app after changing the expression. If the show column is physical, you may need to go in the edit mode and save the record.

Did not work, unfortunately.

Please try with a VC. With any letter s in app formula settings because VCs do not save without app formula. Please have the content as "/ImageBank/wownet.png" for the VC.

Even though, I may reiterate that it works properly in physical column also well for me with the suggested approach.

Expression in real column:

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1714141165200.png

Image folder in the same place as app's Gsheet as follows

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1714141271231.png

Image in the same folder as follows

Suvrutt_Gurjar_2-1714141375143.png

And finally image in the app detail view as follows. It shows up in the form view as well.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_3-1714141479281.png

Top Labels in this Space