HowTo add multiples sheets/tabs from a google sheets as tables in AppSheet

Hii,
I have a google sheet where there are multiple sheets/tabs in a single google sheet file. I have around 100 tabs as they are different registration numbers of vehicles, each vehicle having identical tables format which consist of date, amount and remarks, etc. I am using it to enter the vehicleโ€™s kind of expense of each vehicle, date of expense, and amount of expense. I am planning to develop an app where I can find out what was the expense of each vehicle within a month, year, or quarter.

Now adding a tab as a table in AppSheet separately is taking time, so is there any solution where I can add all the tabs in one go. Also, if it can be automated so that next time I am adding a new tab with a different registration number, AppSheet automatically adds it to my app.

Your help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks

0 2 848
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @adarsh_kumar

You may want to merge all of your sheets into one, provided they have the same structure.
Then, add the main sheets at once in your app.

For doing so, I suggest you use an IMPORTRANGE() expression in your Google Sheets.
Here:

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet is not designed to work with data organized this way. To use AppSheet effectively, you will need to reorganize your data.

See also:

Top Labels in this Space