I am finding it impossible to get an Enterprise quote from Sales!!! Help!

Hi,

I would like a custom quote for AppSheet. We only require 4 internal users then are wanting to Whitelabel the app and sell it to the general public. The default pricing for this on the website obviously is not conducive to such as setup.

I have tried sales now for a month and getting nowhere, a response only occurs every few weeks and when we get one it doesn't even relate to our request....

Can anyone please help? Anyone have a escalation path for sales?

Regards

Angus

0 4 136
4 REPLIES 4

To add all users will require sign in and partioning.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Hey Angus, I'd like to locate your request to the sale team to figure out how it was routed and find the right team to help you.

It seems to me that you want to 1. Get 4 licenses and 2. Get additional licenses as you sell your app to the public. Have you evaluated if AppSheet is the right fit for you in terms of selling the app to the general public? Each user of your app requires a license, so when you offer to the public, your account should have all the licenses expected based on the number of end users of the app. 

Can you contact me directly so we can find a way to troubleshoot and determine if it's the right fit for you?

Thanks Santiago, just sent you a message.

Top Labels in this Space