I am working on a time keeping app. In one t...

I am working on a time keeping app.

In one table I am storing all

time sheet information to include each pay cycle and pay period.

I also have a table where I am referencing the date of time sheet entry to collect each cycle or period.

I am trying to create two slices where I can view time sheet information for the current pay cycle and pay period.

I have not been able to come up with a reference between the two tables to compare values.

Any suggestions?

0 2 360
2 REPLIES 2

I believe we should know more details of your existing table/column structure so we could give a direction, thanks.

@Aleksi_Alkio In the table collecting all of the time sheet information(Hours Worked) I have two columns collecting the pay cycle and pay period.

These columns are populated based on the current date in regards to both pay cycle and pay period.

In a second table (Cycles) I have three columns.

The key column (Date) contains each day of the year and the corresponding pay cycle and pay period.

I am referencing the date column in this table by a virtual column in the (Hours Worked) table.

I am also referencing several other tables with the (Hours Worked)such as employees and (Shifts).

I canโ€™t figure out how to create a slice to only show me only the hours worked for the current pay period and a second for the current pay cycle.

If you are willing below is the information for the appโ€ฆ

Account ID: 237241 TimeClock-237241

Top Labels in this Space