I have a child/transaction table which contai...

I have a child/transaction table which contains few ordinary fields and 3 image fields. These 3 image fields are optional.

When i develop a workflow/report, i want to have all records which has images. How to write a select expression please?

Thanks.

0 16 410
16 REPLIES 16

Something likeโ€ฆ OR(ISNOTBLANK([Pic#1]),ISNOTBLANK([Pic#2]),ISNOTBLANK([Pic#3]))

Thanks

@Aleksi_Alkio When i try to use โ€œSELECTโ€ in transaction table in workflow, system throw a error that particular field is not found. Can you please advise?

What field it doesnโ€™t find?

Soโ€ฆ the problem is solved. The correct syntax wasโ€ฆ <<Start:

SELECT([Related PMS Checklists][Checklist Code], OR( ISNOTBLANK([Photo-01]), ISNOTBLANK([Photo-02]), ISNOTBLANK([Photo-03])))>>

Exactly Mr.Aleksiโ€ฆ Thatโ€™s what you already suggested It was my mistake to put a space between

You could tryโ€ฆ SELECT([Related PMS Checklists][YourKeyColumn],OR(โ€ฆ))

@Aleksi_Alkio If you see the attached file, itโ€™s working fine. But in โ€œRelated PMS Checklistโ€ there are pictures. I want to print them as separately as โ€œMediaโ€. Therefore, after "<>, i put the code as per above attached. getting error that โ€œphoto-01โ€ photo-02, photo-03 not foundโ€ฆ

Instead of PMS Code column, you should use the key column which is Checklist Code.

@Aleksi_Alkio This is my expressionโ€ฆ

<<Start: ORDERBY(SELECT([Related PMS Checklists],[PMS Code], OR(ISNOTBLANK([Photo-01]),ISNOTBLANK([Photo-02]),ISNOTBLANK([Photo-03])))) >>

Remove the extra comma check my sample above.

@Aleksi_Alkio My apologies. Now system says โ€œPMS Codeโ€ not foundโ€ฆ For both table โ€œPMS Codeโ€ is a reference from Master to Transaction. Attached column specs for your kind reference please.

@Aleksi_Alkio This is the error part.

@Aleksi_Alkio Sorry to bother youโ€ฆ now system says unable to find column โ€œChecklist Codeโ€

Send me an email with your account ID and app name aleksi@appsheet.com. I will check your app later today.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks lot Mr. Aleksi, I sent all information to you.

Top Labels in this Space