I have a table A and table B, B references A ...

I have a table A and table B, B references A a lot. By reference i mean it has a lot of virtual columns that are Select statements that basically are the exect same as the ref_row column but the only difference is that it is selecting a different column.

The problem here is that i would have to do so many select statements which increases my sync times.

Is there a way that i can get a different column being referenced by the REF_ROW column?

0 3 434
3 REPLIES 3

The pattern [Ref Rows Column][Another column] should work to get a different column from the set of Ref Rows without repeating the filtering. However, there is currently a bug where it gives an unfiltered result. A fix for that is queued with Mondayโ€™s update.

What if you have in the Parent antoher Child. so Want a column of that second Child โ€ฆ

Something like this

[Ref Rows Column][Children 2][Another column] ?

please help me I have working this log for 5 days. I rarely sleep.

I donโ€™t think chaining more than one of these together is supported. If [Children 2] is a Ref column you could make a Virtual Column in the same table as [Children 2] with AppFormula [Children 2].[Another column] and then replace the above with [Ref Rows Column][The new VC].

Top Labels in this Space