I have purchased a standard annual license on...

I have purchased a standard annual license on 18 June, 2018. Due to revision of packages my Standard license is being revoked and I am Ok to upgrade to new package too. However, I already have 6 months (jan - June 2019) and Dec 2018,a total of 7 months advanced payment. Will this payment be forfeited for no mistake of mine and just because company has changed its subscription plan and I have made an annual payment for better discount??

My app name - Attendance_tracker-639578

AppSheet Invoice #2592-5392

I would be very happy if 7 month worth of advanced money for previous license is adjusted in Pro license and the difference amount I will pay and make it an annual subscription.

0 2 411
2 REPLIES 2

I believe the outstanding balance will be considered as your credit towards new Premium or Pro subscription plan, however I suggest to email sales@appsheet.com to ensure.

For the broader audience, the answer is yes, we always prorate for all changes made at any time. So any “balance” from the old plan is applied to the new plan. This is true when making changes to the number of licenses and/or the subscription type, and applies to both monthly and annual subscriptions.

Top Labels in this Space