I have two issues with UX 1. I have created ...

I have two issues with UX

1. I have created a column series chart with 2 columns using blue & orange colors. When I try to choose during display of chart a certain color column, it takes a little longer to make precise selection. I have to tap that color a number of times then suddenly it gets selected and displays correct corresponding column chart. Same delay happens while deselecting the current(blue) one to view the other column (Orange) 2. I have my task_inline view set to display 8 columns. If I hold the mobile vertical then it displays 3 columns for all 5 activities( Inline row limit is set to 5) and when I click View it continues to display 3 columns for remaining activities.

But when I hold the mobile horizontal I can see 5 columns and this time when I click View it displays 6 columns for all the activities which is what I require.

My question is how to ensure a consistent UX behavior

and inform/guide the user for a better experience?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated

0 3 355
3 REPLIES 3

When you show the inline view in the detail view or a separate table view, the formatting is little bit different because as an inline, the table view is inside of a detail view. If you need to show all these 6 columns in an inline view, could you add a virtual column which will combine all these 6 fields together and less space is needed? Another thing isโ€ฆ have you done the Save & Verify? It will read the existing data and adjust the column with if possible.

@Aleksi_Alkio I have created a virtual column and concatenated required fields in the formula which displays the fields but that has a limitation. It prevents editing, being a plain text.

If you show the virtual column in the table view and hide other columns, you can do the same but vice versa in the form view.

Top Labels in this Space