I have two questions about the "hamburger men...

I have two questions about the โ€œhamburger menuโ€.

How do you ghost the email address of the creator to a company or organization?

How do you disable the menu functions for Feedback, App Gallery, Add Shortcut, and Create New App?

One question about the Table View:

It adds a map pin even after I deleted the Map from the Views page.

I donโ€™t need it and it is completely inaccurate which will cause frustration and distraction in training and usage.

Any tips?

0 5 403
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

tony1

@Ronna_Johnson What do you mean by โ€œghostโ€? The email address of the current logged in user will always be displayed.

You can disable those other menu items by whitelabeling your app. help.appsheet.com - White-Label Your App: Establish Your Own App Branding

You can hide the map pin under Behavior > Actions. Itโ€™s a system action (you may have click โ€œShow system actionsโ€). White-Label Your App: Establish Your Own App Branding help.appsheet.com

I believe I will have to upgrade to white label and not sure I can do that on a Sunday.

How do creators develop apps for firms and organizations if they cannot hide their email address?

Our firm creating the app for a client initiative and our email address cannot be on the menu.

There is no other option to display there?

Seems like many other users would require the same function.

I fixed the map pin!

Thanks!

tony1

@Ronna_Johnson The email address in the menu is not the creatorโ€™s, itโ€™s the userโ€™s.

Ah ha!

Let me test with some folks outside of my company circle.

Fingers crossed!

Top Labels in this Space