I love dashboards but want to further customi...

I love dashboards but want to further customize the layout/look.

Could you allow for a drag and drop capability?

For instance, the current app Iโ€™m developing will be used on PC only.

I have 3 panes in my dashboard, 2 are wide table views, and 1 is a small gallery view that provides navigation options.

Because one of my 2 wide table views has many more columns and is the most important data on this page, Iโ€™d like for it to be always fixed at the top of the page, spanning the entire width of the view.

Iโ€™d like the bottom half of the view to contain my 2nd table view + my small gallery view.

Right now, the editor defaults my small gallery view to the top right, which impacts the data I can see in my most important table, leaving the less important table to span the entire bottom of the screen.

Iโ€™ve tried every combination of sizes and orders of the windows that I can think of.

I thought the best way to handle it would be 3 wide views, all stacked on top of each other, but then it defaults to 3 horizontal views instead of 3 stacked vertical views.

Canโ€™t win!

0 4 430
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @JMI_Labs1, You may wish to try with first top large table view as โ€œLargeโ€ type and the next two that you with to have beneath as โ€œTallโ€ type.

Hi @JMI_Labs1,I realize that you wish to use the app on PC and not tablet.My requested option works well on tablet view.

Hi @JMI_Labs1,

Please refer the below picture of PC view of a dashboard.

My settings

1. First view at the top - Wide 2) Two views below - Tall for each

Hope this helps.

@Suvrutt_Gurjar Thanks!

I will give that a shot.

My current Small window is so insignificant that I think it will feel giant, but I think its the best solution.

Top Labels in this Space