I'm a newbie and would like to publish an App, but I can't find some answers!!

I'm a newbie and would like to publish an App, but I can't find some answers!!

1) When I publish an App, who decides how much the customer will pay for the App or if it will be free?
2) How to configure so that each customer who downloads the App will have a database different from the other?
3) How can I update the App and implement new features without disturbing the client's production version?
4) Can I copy the updates or the updated version of an App to a copy of it, even though both are in the prototype?
5) Does the Appsheet have any courses, videos, etc for beginners in Brazilian Portuguese?

Solved Solved
0 2 128
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What exactly do you mean by "publish"?

1.  https://solutions.appsheet.com/pricing
  2. "Private Tables" can accomplish that. However that is very rarely the appropriate thing to use.
  3. Only Enterprise plans can utilize stable vs latest versioning. Otherwise, you can make updates in a copy of the app, then use the "upgrade app" function.
  4. Just copy the app? Not sure if that question even makes sense.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

What exactly do you mean by "publish"?

1.  https://solutions.appsheet.com/pricing
  2. "Private Tables" can accomplish that. However that is very rarely the appropriate thing to use.
  3. Only Enterprise plans can utilize stable vs latest versioning. Otherwise, you can make updates in a copy of the app, then use the "upgrade app" function.
  4. Just copy the app? Not sure if that question even makes sense.

Hello,
Thank you for your attention in the answers, I did not know how to explain myself correctly in the questions so that you could understand my doubts correctly.
My questions take into account that I am developing an App with the idea of selling it to several different customers, for example:
An App for "financial control", where each client has their database, only the App is the same.
Answering my questions following my view of the questions:
1) Considering that the App is published on my Google account, Google will charge me per user (E-Mail) that uses the App.
2) For each client, you generate a different copy and share this copy with him.
3) For security reasons, you warn the customer not to use or inactivate the App, make a copy of that customer's App, make the implementations in that copy and update the client's version (remembering that copies and updates also copy and update data from the customer, so this must be done for each customer you are going to make changes to and during the process of changes the customer cannot use the App so as not to lose information).
4) Yes, you can update the version to a copy of the App, regardless of whether it is a prototype or implemented, but we must remember that when we update an App, the App and the database data will be updated at the destination.
5) Videos from the AppSheet itself I couldn't find yet, all the videos I found about the AppSheet are in "English", I managed to find only videos on Youtube from third-party channels in "Portuguese".

Top Labels in this Space