I'm having some trouble debugging a behavior....

Iโ€™m having some trouble debugging a behavior.

I added a behavior that does multiple things, places a call and brings you to a form to log the call.

Iโ€™m trying to have it prefill some of the data so Iโ€™m using the LINKTOFORM() function.

When I test the form and copy/paste the url it builds it seems to look fine and prefills the fields.

But actually using the button doesnโ€™t work as expected.

I was hoping to test this further by using the log call action I made on the detail view but it will only display if I make the display inline.

So I supposed I have 2 questions, why wonโ€™t some column values come across in the grouped effect, and why wonโ€™t an app: go to another view not show up on the detail page if display prominently is checked?

0 1 312
1 REPLY 1

@Robert_Sokoloski If I understood correctly you have something like some data change actions, an action to initiate a phone call, and at the end an action to navigate to the form? Is there any pattern to the fields that donโ€™t get prefilled, such as being changed earlier in the action?

Would you mind if I inspect the app directly to debug the problem? If thatโ€™s ok, just send an email to adam@appsheet.com with the app name and account number, the names of the actions and views involved, and steps to view them within the app.

Top Labels in this Space