I need a view that displays a date calculated until next event

Hello

I have a lawn servicing appsheet app, that I track each of my clients, and each of their  mowing. 

I have the following in 2 tables: Services Completed and Customer info

In customer info, I have Primary First (txt) , CCN (Customer common name, txt), address (long text), lawn $ amount(price) , Lawn  frequency (Enum), active? (true/false)  and a few others columns.

In the Services completed table, I have ccn (ref ci table), date completed (Date), time completed(time), and service type completed (Enum) columns .

I am looking to create a calendar view that uses the ci table, that reference the SC table, and calculates the projected date of next service, for each ccn, based upon the MOST recent date completed date in the sc table. Projected 14 days based upon the "biweekly" selection in the frequency field, 7 days if the frequency field is "weekly".  

I have tried so many things but can't get this to work? 

How would I implement this?

Ideally, when I make a new services completed record entry with a new most recent date, I am hoping it automatically adjusts the forecast to the new 7 days or 14 days date 

Thanks,

Josh

0 1 43
1 REPLY 1

Add a column to your CI table with an app formula based on a dereference expression to calculate the projected next service date. If you use a virtual column, it will reliably be up to date. If you use a data source column, you'll need to ensure there's some user edit or automated action to force the row to recalculate.

Top Labels in this Space