I need help fixing automation on my invoice app

i didnt make this app personally but the person that did is no longer availble.... it worked when her delivered it to me last june but we are finally sitting down to use it. Tonight i bought the upgraded subscription to finally deploy it and all i did was changed the "Email to" selection to have a " [EMAIL] expression ( to sent each invoice or quote to which ever customer its for) and ever since i did that it now sends me both the invoice and quote (same document just ne says invoice and the other say quote) which it should only send the type i choose from app. Also when i hit "download Quote" it emails me both invoice and quote when it should only being sending a pdf to google drive.... i need help...i dont know what im doing....if there is someone that can tackle this id give you edit permissions instatly..... I am pretty sure its only inside the automation stuff

0 2 82
2 REPLIES 2

Hi. This is really hard to tell. But it definitely can be fixed. I would recommend you have someone with more experience on that if you're not able to do it. If you know exactly what is going on you can get help from the community on the contrary I guess you would need someone else to do it for you. I can fix that, but I would charge you. 

If you're interested just email me on (PII Removed by Staff)

do you wanna check it out and give me a price? i did all the data myself and a few other things but had someone more experinced finish it. but i feel that its somethig really really silly and small that im over looking

Top Labels in this Space