I need support in automating my emails data, hiring metrics, Calendar events

I comes from the Talent Acquisition background who doesn't have any coding knowledge and I am struggling to learn automating many functions and not able to find right support from any one. I explored, youtube videos, many of them are good however not sufficient for my need and even my peers also comes from similar backgrounds and not able to guide me as well.

I need support in automating my emails data, hiring metrics, Calendar events, creating a tracking sheet for candidate pipeline stages, a salary benchmark sheet and many more functions and I have no clue how to do that.

I really tried very hard to learn App Scripts coding & try various use case, however fail to do so hence writing this mail.

Looking forward to receive some helps in this regard and increase my productivity & efficiency

1 1 65
1 REPLY 1

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there,@nammooo! I'm Rod, one of the Space Managers for the AppSheet Community. While I can't recommend specific individuals (since you're all my favs), I'd be happy to point you in the right direction. Our forums are full of talented Rockstars – take a look at who's actively helping others and whose expertise aligns with your project. Feel free to reach out to them directly. We have a lot of awesome freelance developers here who might be perfect for the job. Best of luck with your search!

Top Labels in this Space