I tried looking through the questions already...

I tried looking through the questions already added to this community for this but couldnโ€™t find anything quite like i was looking for.

Iโ€™m just wondering if there is a way to add an action button where, when clicked, will show a date picker? Basically i have a โ€œDate Deliveredโ€ field in a sales tracking app iโ€™m developing. when a user creates a new sales entry thereโ€™s usually several weeks before delivery so the โ€œDate Deliveredโ€ field will stay blank until product was delivered. But, instead of the user clicking edit and scrolling down to that field to update it, i want to create an action that will be displayed on the details page so they can more quickly and easily put in the date.

I know how to create the action and have it input a specific date or even todayโ€™s date but thatโ€™s not what iโ€™m looking for. i want to push the action button and have a date picker appear but iโ€™m not sure if that is possible in AppSheet.

0 1 453
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

@Matthew_Ingebrigtsen You could make a slice with only the date column and have your edit action go to a form for that slice. Another option would be to enable quick edit for the date column so userโ€™s could change the date without click any button. help.appsheet.com - Quick Edit Quick Edit help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space