I want to know how much it cost me per user to upgrade to Enterprise Plus plan.

Hello,

hope you all doing well.

I have a workspace business starter plan with core AppSheet plan, this is my first time to use AppSheet, previously I was using excel for my work & business.

Iโ€™d only need 10 licenses to match the uses of our employees.

Iโ€™m a starter but I want to move to the Enterprise plan, I already feel it will add a lot when Iโ€™m trying the full functionality of the app.

I want to ask if you guys feel itโ€™s very helpful to get it, and how much as an estimation it will cost me, and do Google provide any discount for new startups or businesses in such cases at the beginning that could help us move a little bit faster for mutual future benefits of growing and have more and more users.

Regards,

1 6 188
6 REPLIES 6

As far as I'm aware AppSheet price their enterprise plans on a per-case basis and is based on how many licenses you have. When I last spoke with their sales team (on behalf of a client) about an enterprise plan in November 2021 they basically told me the minimum number of licenses to qualify for enterprise would be 500.
That may have changed in the intervening 2 years so reach out to their sales team!
https://workspace.google.com/contact/

Nowadays the minimum with the AS Enterprise Standard should be 20. With the Enterprise Plus it can be different.

Good to know!

Thatโ€™s a plus to know and consider.

Do you know how much does it cost for the standard plan ?

You can DM me if you know the price, and thanks for sharing those details.

Regards,

Thanks James,

So how much did it cost at that time for my future planing, I would appreciate the information you provided to me as itโ€™s valuable to me.

You can direct message me if it suits you.

Regards,

The wouldn't really give me any numbers back then. The only thing they gave me then was to say the Enterprise Plan might be available when we hit 500+ users. Per Aleksi, that seems to no longer be the case and indeed their pricing structures have changed since I last spoke to them.
You should reach out to Sales as everyone else will just be guessing.

https://about.appsheet.com/pricing/

Top Labels in this Space