I want to use multiple parts groups that have been registered once when registering another product.

For example, if there is a product table and a parts table in the appsheet, is it possible to call and register all the parts that have already been linked with product A when registering product B? I feel like it can be achieved with a SELECT expression and multiple actions, but I can't do it.

0 5 103
5 REPLIES 5

So you mean you create product B and you want copy all the parts over from Product A?

yes. That's right. I've managed to add a single row from the part's action, but I haven't figured out how to copy all the parts used in the product to which the part belongs.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you. Your sample app was quite helpful. Especially the "community30846" app is close to the function I want to achieve. I made the same thing and it all worked fine.
What you need to realize the functionality of the app I'm thinking about is to modify "filter("Source Table", true)" of "Referenced Rows" in the two actions in your sample app. That's what I think.
For example, I want to add a column called Category to the source table and the master table respectively, and add only the same category in the formula of this action.
If you select a category when adding a product, parts of the same category will be added.
However, I tried several formulas, but they didn't work.
"filter("Source Table",Source Table[category]=[_THISROW][category])"
Etc. I understand that it's a misguided formula, but I can't think of a good way.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@suzukixxx wrote:

"filter("Source Table",Source Table[category]=[_THISROW][category])"

filter("Source Table",[category]=[_THISROW].[category])

Top Labels in this Space