I would like to see on the form only the items in my inventory that have stock

Hello, I have a sales application, I would like that in the sales form, you can only see the items that have at least 1 unit in stock. How can I filter that data in the form.

0 3 94
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Actually, writing the Expression/Code depends on the way of your inventory data design. Such as Whether Your Sale and Purchase inventory in the Same Table or did you keep any tags or not And many more. After that only can be suggested.

Thank you very much for your quick response, but I donโ€™t understand what you want to tell me. I need to know how to do it so that when I enter the sale form and select the items tab, the drop-down only shows those items that have the true condition, that is, if they have stock. I am new to appsheet, and I have a hard time finding the formula to filter that data.

HI Hugo! I understand the issue. But you know it depends on the way of keeping the data. Because you can use โ€˜Valid Ifโ€™/Filter/Intersect and many more. But it depends upon your data entity design and AppSheet has its own way. It is not like the other RDBMS, if you use GoogleSheet. So many issues are there. If you keep your data as follows-
3X_1_2_12a8b84e65d47c082863b61fef370ba397bec892.png
Then it would be very easy to listdown the items those have at least more than 0 quantity. This is only one way as for example I showed you. So it depends on your data handling/design first. I hope I could make it clear. So, if you show how you are keeping your data, then it would be easier to suggest.
I am sorry that I have been a bit busy, so I responded a bit late. Sorry for that. Feel free to discuss. I am also learning from this platform.

Top Labels in this Space