IMPORTHTML Error Array result was not expanded because it would overwrite data

I am trying to paste down an IMPORTHTML function that is has tables of different sizes. I have tried pasting down with a row spaces but that does not work. Is there anyway I can make the imported table be pasted and automatically fill the space and move down the next formula. I've pasted pictures of what happens when I try it and what I want it to look like. Let me know if anyone knows how to do that it any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 5.19.44 PM.png

โ€ƒ

Screen Shot 2023-11-15 at 5.21.44 PM.png

โ€ƒ

0 1 381
1 REPLY 1

You may want to note the following 

1. This is an AppSheet forum and your question seems to be related to Google Sheets function. So you may want to raise it in the appropriate forum.

2. On the error you mentioned in the title of the post "IMPORTHTML Error Array result was not expanded because it would overwrite data" generally clearly states that the results of the IMPORTHTML() function you are using,  will overwrite some other existing data in cell in the spreadsheet. So if the IMPORTHTML() function you are using , will populate an array of say B1:D10, then you may wish to ensure that there is no other existing data in the array B1:D10.

Top Labels in this Space