INPUT() not working if several rows selected

Hello everyone,

I have been using the "INPUT()" expression for a while. The user selects several rows manually, presses an action button, enters a date, and saves it. Usually, the date is applied to all the selected rows. However, since today, I have tried to do the same thing as I usually do for more than a month, but it is only updating the first record and not all the selected rows.
Expression in use, very simple and straight forward:

INPUT(Truck ATD,"N/A")

Has anyone experienced this issue or am I doing something wrong?

BUG Solved in Release 07th of March 2023

2 11 559
11 REPLIES 11

I am using INPUT() for the first time and coincidentally just asked the same question a few minutes after yours.  

Ive been using it for a long time, but suddenly its not applying the input value to the bulk selected items

I've been using it for 6 months. It suddenly stop working from last Fri... Most of my actions are set value for multiple rows... 
Could you advise me if there is another alternative method to solve it ? Thanks lots

@SkrOYC Escalated!

I'm facing the same issue as well since last friday. Has been working fine for me for a couple of months now and no new changes were made to the app.

I'm also suffering from this issue, and it's slowing down my users considerably.

Me too. Now my users have to click the action row by row, and they have around 40-50 rows to click =((

Same issue...

Thanks to all who reported it, a fix has been submitted and should be included in the next release.

@Hussein_Osseily wrote:

BUG Solved in Release 07th of March 2023

Top Labels in this Space