If another user with his own subscription uses my deployed app, do I need to get a second license?

Apologies ahead of time for being dense:

If a user, who has his own subscription of AppSheet Core, uses my deployed app, do *I* need to get a second license? 

If we both are on the same Google WorkSpace account and each has their own AppSheet license, do we have 2 licenses between us? Or, does each of us need 2 licenses in order to use each other's deployed apps?

Solved Solved
0 1 69
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When you say "subscription" are you meaning a user license?

Licenses are not assigned to specific users.  They are by account.  You just need a count of licenses that is >= to the count of active users - i.e. users who have physically accessed an app within that account.

Under a single account, a user can access any of the apps and it will still count as a single license consumed. 

If the same user accesses another app that is deployed under a different account (Account B) then Account B's license count needs to accommodate that user as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

When you say "subscription" are you meaning a user license?

Licenses are not assigned to specific users.  They are by account.  You just need a count of licenses that is >= to the count of active users - i.e. users who have physically accessed an app within that account.

Under a single account, a user can access any of the apps and it will still count as a single license consumed. 

If the same user accesses another app that is deployed under a different account (Account B) then Account B's license count needs to accommodate that user as well.

Top Labels in this Space