Image Resolution downscaling in PDF report

Dear Team,

Image Resolution downscaling in the PDF Report !!!

Since 3 Weeks I made lot of ticket and I spent lot of time to make solution for this issue but still there is no improvement from the AppSheet Team.Chart WFT 1.jpg this is the image that I need to see same in the pdf file

Please help me. 

Best Regards

Saddam

Developer

Dubai, UAE

0 7 306
7 REPLIES 7

This is not working!

@SkrOYC 

Which part? Explain us what you did

I made one field to upload picture.

So If I generate pdf file  then this picture should be visible same resolution in the pdf file. but it's not coming with same solution. it's coming with downgraded resolution.

also it tried it: 

Saddam_0-1687770256596.png

There are a few reasons why the resolution of an image might be lower after it is uploaded to AppSheet.

• The default image upload size is 600px wide. This means that any image that is uploaded will be resized to 600px wide, regardless of its original size.
  • The image compression settings may be too high. AppSheet uses image compression to reduce the file size of uploaded images. This can sometimes result in a loss of image quality, especially if the compression settings are too high.
  • The image was taken with a low-resolution camera. If the image was taken with a low-resolution camera, then it will be uploaded at a lower resolution.

To fix this issue, you can try the following:

• Change the default image upload size. You can do this by going to the General View Settings page in AppSheet and changing the Image upload size setting.
  • Reduce the image compression settings. You can do this by going to the Image Upload Settings page in AppSheet and reducing the Compression level setting.
  • Take the image with a higher-resolution camera. If you have access to a higher-resolution camera, then you can take the image with that camera and upload it to AppSheet.

I hope this helps! 

@Roderick wrote:

Reduce the image compression settings. You can do this by going to the Image Upload Settings page in AppSheet and reducing the Compression level setting.

Hi  @Roderick,

Where exactly is this please? Thanks.

@Saddam wrote:

also it tried it: 

But that has to be done before you upload the images.
The ones uploaded before the change are low res and you can't change that

Top Labels in this Space