Image Share between tables

Hi All,

I hope someone can help with what I thought would be a simple add that has turned into hours of me scratching my head.

Our Structure 

1 Parent Table

6 Child Tables

We take a picture in the process which is saved to 1 Child table, I would like to make the other 6 tables be able to see the same image as captured by the first child table

Thank you

0 1 71
1 REPLY 1

Hi marsh,

you said :  I would like to make the other 6 tables be able to see the same image as captured by the first child table

The method will depend depending on if the 6 others tables rows are already created, or you want to add a new row. 

If you want to add a new row to each table, create an automation within picture table with condition [originalpicture] <> "", and 6 "add new rows to each table, and just be careful to define [childpicture] = [_THISROW].[originalpicture] and [parentKey] = [_THISROW].[parentID]

baba_sawane_0-1701242145747.png

____

If the rows for each table are already created, you only need to select the originalpicture with a virtual column, in each table with something like : any(select(pictureTable[originalpicture], [parentID] = [_THISROW].[parentID])) and use Image type.

Top Labels in this Space