Image doesn't show up at Appsheet apps after relocated from Google drive after combine

I plan to move the image file from Google drive to combine on same storage at Appsheet folder location.

After I relocated file and link from Google drive into appsheet folder and database, the image unable to display on Appsheet Apps but when checking back the appsheet database url link, the link was able to displayed image smoothly at browser. 

The apps only unable to displaying the image I relocated from Google drive to appsheet database; for the oroginaly image captured via apps, it was able to view at both url link and apps.

Someone else could guide me on this issues or something better method? 

0 1 66
1 REPLY 1

@kanasai wrote:

I plan to move the image file from Google drive to combine on same storage at Appsheet folder location.

Not sure what you mean by this?

If you are using the default file (docs and images) management in AppSheet, folder structure matters!  The default behavior is for the folder to be located "underneath" where the sheet lives.  If you move the sheet, the doc and image folder must be moved as well.

Basically, the folder containing the datasource sheet is the "root" folder.  The path stored in the sheet is then based off of this "root" folder.  

If you have deviated from the default behavior for storing file paths, then you will need to provide more details of what you have done for us to be able to help.

Top Labels in this Space