Images in a horizontal display instead of vertical

I have a deployed app…my first one. There are 2 data tables and the are linked via “ref” cell which is great. So I can upload an image to one table and because it is ref into the other the images appear in the other table’s view. The images appear in a vertical fashion with each image uploaded appearing below the one uploaded before it. Is there any way to have the images appear in a horizontal line rather than a vertical one. I have a main image which is already part of the table. The secondary images I upload are smaller and seem to only load in a vertical fashion under the main image…formatting wise I want them to appear horizontally under the main image. Is this possible?

0 1 107
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

From your description, it sounds that the table having multiple images is child table of your main table.

If so, please try to have a gallery view in the related view of the child table instead of say deck or table view.

Or else please post details of your table and related column names for better clarity on your data structure.

Top Labels in this Space